Wednesday, October 28, 2015

until we become one (original composition)

Until we become one/original composition

14 December 2011 at 05:37
I think about us day and night
wishing you were here
always bring a warm feeling over my heart
i wish you would of never left
now were far from each other
we're miles apart
i wish i could hold you in my arms
eventhough thats not now
you'll be 4ever in my heart

i dream about you all the time
of how i want you to be mine
i can see you in my dreams
and still i'll be too far

You're just so sweet
and treat me like a princess
telling me i'm yours forever
you're the one who treats me best
sure we've had our moments
our stupid little fight
but in the end we fixed
and everything was alright

the only thing i hate is
never getting to see you
you're so far away
but there's nothing we can't do
so all we can do
is to talk when we have he chance
which is actually a lot and
let the time pass by
we'll see each other eventually...
distance, being the only thing
keepin us apart
and when the time we say i do
you're love will fill my heart
i'm complete with your love....

No comments:

Post a Comment